Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Teaching - Why come to be a Teacher?

I knew that I wanted to come to be a teacher when I realized that I wanted to help children be all that they can be. This was also reinforced by the feeling I can make a variation and also to teach children to be good people. Teachers need to be in the profession because they love working with children not because they want summers off.

What Next? I found a college (The University of New Haven) that a had a allinclusive teacher establishment Program, a place where I would learn how to teach from teachers in the field. Straight through this I got an internship that would not only give me occupation experience, but also pay for my tuition. I took all of my classes and the only thing left to do before I could get my certification was to pupil teach.

This is also done Straight through the school. Problems? The only real problem there is in this agenda is trying to seeing time to do your homework in the middle of classes and work.

Cost? The only costs in this are books for classes which vary, pupil teaching which was 00 and roughly 0 for the Praxis series tests which comprise Praxis I (which can be waived), Praxis Ii has two parts one essay and one multiple choice. The last part which is not all the time mandatory is the Plt which is an essay test. Change? I would not change anything. This is a great agenda and I feel that I have learned a lot Straight through it.

learn more here Teaching - Why come to be a Teacher? learn more here


No comments:

Post a Comment