Saturday, July 7, 2012

First Swim Meet 048.MOV

#The Best First Swim Meet 048.MOV. Advertisements

Good VDO of First Swim Meet 048.MOV

Not previously, I presented the story. Useful. these days i'm pleased to gift Video on Ppst. i need it to block my sisters. and therefore the public. data that is useful. along with your friends. First Swim Meet 048.MOV, which I actually have seen this as an impressive contribution. VDO is the data. The End. Judgment within the read. First Swim Meet 048.MOV Tube. Duration : 2.18 Mins.

First swim meet - 50 Freestyle. She was most scared that her goggles would fall off when she went off the block - guess what happened? She powered through though, despite the fact they were over her mouth/nose and she couldn't breathe.She pulled them down to her neck, midstroke at the almost halfway point, then started to panic because she still couldn't catch her breath - she did NOT DQ though! She was treading water, starting to Panic, and finally heard us tell her to flip to her backstroke (legal!) and she finished. Time - 1:48:22. She'll kick the ASS outa that time next meet! Many tears, but much encouragement from all around. Even some of the other teams came up to tell her good job - as did the official. She's ready to try again. Soon.
View Related articles associated with Ppst. I Roll below. I actually have suggested my friends to assist share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share First Swim Meet 048.MOV.
We'll get this from me. I am pleased to present the information.


No comments:

Post a Comment